Did you know that about 50% of the people clicking on your ads are more likely to buy from you than those who found you through an organic search? This sounds surprising, but it's incredible how powerful advertising can be, in spite of ad blockers.
Google ads are effective provided you find the right agency to partner with. That's because managing Google AdWords takes energy, time, and effort. This is also why most businesses choose to outsource the task to a leading and capable Google advertising agency.
Now, the question is, how can you be sure you make the right choice of a Google ad agency? To be sure, these are some guidelines that you can use.
- Identify your own goals: Google Ads is a platform in which customers search for products directly. This is why you need to have clear goals if you are to get profitable results. For instance, for some businesses, this goal may be to get more people to call their store; for others, it could be to increase footfall in their stores. The common goal is to send more people to a website so that they can buy a product, fill out a registration form, or request more details about your products. The end goal is to increase revenue by generating more leads for the business. Google Ads deals with direct responses and triggers instant action from users.
- Look for Google Partner Certified agencies: This status indicates that the agency has previously delivered successful ad campaigns. So, you can trust them to be proficient in what they are doing. When an agency has this badge, it shows that it's an expert in digital advertising.
- Find out how much know-how they have: It's important to know their level of understanding when it comes to Google advertising. For this, they must offer you an insight into their marketing methods. Manu businesses suffer from stagnant PPC campaigns where the campaigns have been left to run for months on end. An efficient agency knows how dangerous this can be because a campaign must be monitored regularly and optimized according to market changes.
- Check track record: It's important to choose a Google advertising agency that is experienced and has a solid track record. You can ask for references from past clients and review their case studies. If the agency isn't open about sharing such information, look elsewhere because it probably means that it doesn't have anything worthy of showing. Find out if the agency has been awarded by industry experts; these add to its credibility.
- Check for specialization: Do check whether the agency has delivered results for clients like you. Not all agencies are equipped to handle all kinds of tasks; find out if the agency has the specialization and expertise needed to benefit your company.
- Driven by ROI: Many agencies tend to evaluate a campaign's success only in terms of clicks. However, a company won't survive only on visibility. When you hire the right Google ad agency, it will know what is important to you, and it will focus on offering you tangible returns on your investment. For this, they will try to see which key performance indicators are important to you. Understanding the KPIs helps it to deliver actionable insights through its reports.
- Check responsiveness: Client communication is critical especially since marketing campaigns keep changing. Unless there is open communication with your agency, you won't know whether your campaign is on track. It's important to choose a Google ad agency that is flexible in communications and accessible at all times.
- Look for transparency: Trust is essential to extract the best out of a business partnership. This is why you need an agency that isn't detached. Look for one which is honest and transparent, that will provide you with sincere advice and admit when they make mistakes.
Use these guidelines to find the right Google ad agency to partner with. It's very tempting to opt for the cheapest services but this can be harmful in the long run. You may find your investments dwindling and your credibility falling. Take time to figure out what your goals and expectations are and then look for an agency that can cater to these. A good agency will have the power to come up with a tailor-made advertising campaign for you.